- Login: muffinspawn
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04 August 2011
- Last connection: 12 March 2014
|MICE||User||08 August 2011|
|Analysis||User||25 October 2011|
|x-boa||User||04 August 2011|
|Configuration Database||User||08 August 2011|
|MAUS||User||04 August 2011|
|Globals||User||04 February 2015|
|Decay Solenoid||User||19 July 2012|
|Electrical||User||30 June 2014|
|Electrical Drawings||User||30 June 2014|
|Quench Protection||User||30 June 2014|
|Governance||User||07 November 2013|
|Collaboration Board||User||18 February 2015|
|DOE Reviews||User (Limited)||01 August 2014|
|Executive Board||User||08 August 2011|
|MEMO||User||27 March 2014|
|MIPO||User||27 March 2014|
|MPB||User||27 March 2014|
|RLSR||User||27 March 2014|
|UK-OsC||User||17 April 2014|
|Operations||User||08 August 2011|
|Liquid Hydrogen Absorber||User||19 July 2012|
|SciFi Tracker||User||13 June 2012|
|Vacuum||User||04 March 2014|
12 March 2014
- 15:52 MAUS Wiki edit: SoftwareOnCall (#46)
31 January 2014
- 15:53 MAUS Bug #1404: Seg. Faulting Simulation
- Thanks Chris, that seems to have done the trick.
30 January 2014
- 21:50 MAUS Bug #1404: Seg. Faulting Simulation
- Expanding out BeamLine.dat and removing bits gives me this reduced geometry that fails for me with the same configura...
- 20:24 MAUS Bug #1404: Seg. Faulting Simulation
- I don't know if it helps since there are no line numbers in the geant4 debug output, but valgrind gives me this:
29 January 2014
- 19:42 MAUS Bug #1404 (Closed): Seg. Faulting Simulation
- The new Geant4 version appears to be seg faulting for some subset of beam configurations. I've stripped down one exam...
- 04:08 MAUS Bug #872 (Closed): catch(...) should be treated like if (...) in style guide
- Modifications to cpplint.py and files to conform in lp:maus/merge.
27 January 2014
- 22:10 MAUS Bug #872: catch(...) should be treated like if (...) in style guide
- I got tired of adding style exceptions for all my code, so I hacked cpplint.py to treat 'catch' like the other contro...
13 January 2014
- 17:33 MAUS Bug #1394: SciFi track points with tracker=0 and station=0 showing up in simulation data
- Ed, you said you thought you knew where this was coming from, but just in case it's useful here is one set of track p...
10 January 2014
- 21:04 MAUS Support #1203: SciFiTrack in data structure.
- I think this issue can be closed.
- 18:40 MAUS Bug #1388 (Closed): Type in ConfigurationDefaults.py causes simulations to fail.
- I fixed this with my recent development branch merge.
Also available in: Atom