- Login: Edward
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 11 March 2011
- Last connection: 05 August 2014
|MICE||User||11 March 2011|
|Analysis||User||25 October 2011|
|x-boa||User||11 March 2011|
|Configuration Database||User||11 March 2011|
|MAUS||User||11 March 2011|
|Globals||User||04 February 2015|
|Decay Solenoid||User||19 July 2012|
|Electrical||User||30 June 2014|
|Electrical Drawings||User||30 June 2014|
|Quench Protection||User||30 June 2014|
|Governance||User||07 November 2013|
|Collaboration Board||User||18 February 2015|
|DOE Reviews||User (Limited)||01 August 2014|
|Executive Board||User||11 March 2011|
|MEMO||User||27 March 2014|
|MIPO||User||27 March 2014|
|MPB||User||27 March 2014|
|RLSR||User||27 March 2014|
|UK-OsC||User||17 April 2014|
|Operations||User||11 March 2011|
|Liquid Hydrogen Absorber||User||19 July 2012|
|SciFi Tracker||User||13 June 2012|
|Vacuum||User||04 March 2014|
05 August 2014
- 17:55 MAUS Bug #1477: Track Point and Energy Depositions
- Spoke with Chris. From the track fit point of view, the trackers are treated symmetrically. Chris, on the other hand,...
- 15:43 MAUS Bug #1438: Tracker TrackPoints need z
- _z values are in place, not sure if it was me or Adam who added them.
- 15:42 MAUS Feature #1421: Remove MC data from Recontruction side of data structure
- They have been removed by someone else (Adam?). Issue can be closed.
- 15:41 MAUS Feature #1419: SciFiTrack links to lower level objects
- This has been implemented by someone else (Taylor?). The _channel_id of each hit encodes the information necessary to...
- 15:37 MAUS Bug #1394: SciFi track points with tracker=0 and station=0 showing up in simulation data
- This has been solved in some revision prior to 1128 of tracker_devel.
- 15:35 MAUS Bug #1323: Add charge identification to SciFi Pattern Recognition
- Solved by revision 1128 of tracker_devel.
05 December 2013
- 16:43 MAUS Bug #1386: SciFi Cluster Reconstruction showing anomalous results
- That cluster is likely to have been produced by muon and electron hits in the fibre. It just happened that an electro...
- 15:53 MAUS Bug #1386: SciFi Cluster Reconstruction showing anomalous results
- Is production of secondaries on? That's what it looks like.
24 September 2013
- 13:19 MAUS Bug #1346 (Open): InputCppDAQOfflineData and Number_of_DAQ_Events flag
- Issue in InputCppDAQOfflineData when Number_of_DAQ_Events is different from -1.
In few words: the member variable ...
18 July 2013
- 17:50 MAUS Support #1311: Matrix in data structure
- Yes, you can close it.
My matrices are of the type TMatrixD, so I used GetMatrixArray() like Ian suggested. I then...
Also available in: Atom