- Login: jan.greis
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 26 November 2013
- Last connection: 30 May 2017
|MICE||User||06 January 2014|
|Analysis||User||06 January 2014|
|x-boa||User||06 January 2014|
|Configuration Database||User||06 January 2014|
|MAUS||User||06 January 2014|
|Globals||Manager, User||04 February 2015|
|Decay Solenoid||User||06 January 2014|
|Electrical||User||30 June 2014|
|Electrical Drawings||User||30 June 2014|
|Quench Protection||User||30 June 2014|
|Governance||User||06 January 2014|
|Collaboration Board||User||18 February 2015|
|DOE Reviews||User (Limited)||01 August 2014|
|Executive Board||User||06 January 2014|
|MEMO||User||27 March 2014|
|MIPO||User||27 March 2014|
|MPB||User||27 March 2014|
|RLSR||User||27 March 2014|
|UK-OsC||User||17 April 2014|
|Operations||User||06 January 2014|
|Liquid Hydrogen Absorber||User||06 January 2014|
|SciFi Tracker||User||06 January 2014|
|Vacuum||User||04 March 2014|
01 September 2017
- 16:20 Analysis Wiki edit: Jan_Greis_PhD_Analysis_Supplementary_Data (#2)
29 August 2017
- 16:04 Analysis Wiki edit: Jan_Greis_PhD_Analysis_Supplementary_Data (#1)
24 July 2017
- 09:31 MAUS Bug #1935: "Error in <TExMap::Remove>" when running over large input files
- Some new information on this issue:
It appears to be a problem with MC only, I was able to run over merged files of ...
15 June 2017
- 08:57 MAUS Bug #1936 (Closed): Revision 1210 does not appear to fix cdb-C++ bug
- Brilliant, thanks! Turns out neither yacc nor bison were installed on the computing nodes of the Warwick cluster (the...
09 June 2017
- 14:57 MAUS Bug #1936 (Closed): Revision 1210 does not appear to fix cdb-C++ bug
- I've tried installing the current version of the merge branch on the Warwick cluster (Red Hat 6 I believe) and what I...
08 June 2017
- 13:37 MAUS Bug #1935 (Open): "Error in <TExMap::Remove>" when running over large input files
- When running over large input files, at some point MAUS will spit out millions of lines like this:...
30 May 2017
- 16:50 MAUS Bug #1929: inf Tracker Trackpoint values
- Dobbs, Adam wrote:
> Jan, Chris, is this still open?
As I said, I wasn't able to reproduce it anymore at the time...
21 April 2017
- 16:49 MAUS Bug #1929 (Closed): inf Tracker Trackpoint values
- Note: Unfortunately I can't exactly remember the circumstances under which this occurred, (I thought it was run 8449 ...
- 15:52 MAUS Bug #1928 (Closed): SciFiTrack::pr_track_pointer() returns NULL
- I was trying to access the helix center and radius information for tracker tracks but it appears that SciFiTrack::pr_...
29 March 2017
- 09:55 MAUS Bug #1926 (Open): Tracker z position offset in current recon
- I noticed an almost order-of-magnitude increase in residuals propagating into the target from the DS tracker looking ...
Also available in: Atom