- Login: neetish
- Registered on: 18 June 2012
- Last connection: 20 April 2014
|MICE||User||21 June 2012|
|Analysis||User||21 June 2012|
|x-boa||User||21 June 2012|
|Configuration Database||User||21 June 2012|
|MAUS||User||21 June 2012|
|Globals||User||04 February 2015|
|Decay Solenoid||User||19 July 2012|
|Electrical||User||30 June 2014|
|Electrical Drawings||User||30 June 2014|
|Quench Protection||User||30 June 2014|
|Governance||User||07 November 2013|
|Collaboration Board||User||18 February 2015|
|DOE Reviews||User (Limited)||01 August 2014|
|Executive Board||User||21 June 2012|
|MEMO||User||27 March 2014|
|MIPO||User||27 March 2014|
|MPB||User||27 March 2014|
|RLSR||User||27 March 2014|
|UK-OsC||User||17 April 2014|
|Operations||User||21 June 2012|
|Liquid Hydrogen Absorber||User||19 July 2012|
|SciFi Tracker||User||21 June 2012|
|Vacuum||User||04 March 2014|
24 June 2013
- 22:15 MAUS Bug #1295: ROOT browser crashes while trying to read ROOT file made by MAUS (0.5.4)
- I tried the load_root_file example, it made two plots of tof1_digits, and they seem fine. The plots do work, it's jus...
21 June 2013
- 18:24 MAUS Bug #1295: ROOT browser crashes while trying to read ROOT file made by MAUS (0.5.4)
- Strange, this time the browser worked better, and loaded the plots fine, until I got to this one: (though I wasn't ab...
- 17:19 MAUS Bug #1295: ROOT browser crashes while trying to read ROOT file made by MAUS (0.5.4)
- The output is: /home/maus/MAUS-devel/maus-0.5.4 /home/maus/MAUS-devel/maus-0.5.4 /home/maus/MAUS-devel/maus-0.5.4/thi...
20 June 2013
- 19:47 MAUS Bug #1295: ROOT browser crashes while trying to read ROOT file made by MAUS (0.5.4)
- I tried it again, and I did not get the same warning as quoted, although I did still get an error. I will attach the ...
- 16:12 MAUS Bug #1295 (Rejected): ROOT browser crashes while trying to read ROOT file made by MAUS (0.5.4)
- OS: Scientific Linux 6.2 (64 bit)
I use the following commands to load the ROOT browser:
- 16:04 MAUS Bug #1275: Can't get MAUS to read new MICEdata (Scientific Linux 6.2 64bit)
- The bug still persists in 0.5.4. When I run analyze_data_offline.py, every three events, I get the error:
10 May 2013
- 19:50 MAUS Bug #1275 (Closed): Can't get MAUS to read new MICEdata (Scientific Linux 6.2 64bit)
- I'm trying to get MAUS v0.2.4 to read new MICE data files at http://www.hep.ph.ic.ac.uk/micedata/MICE/Step1/04900/ (t...
30 April 2013
- 01:31 MAUS Bug #1262: Error while installing Maus0.5.1
- Yes, I have them all - maus0.2.4 works just fine on this system. I just double-checked - all the required packages ar...
26 April 2013
- 21:35 MAUS Bug #1262 (Closed): Error while installing Maus0.5.1
- I am trying to install Maus0.5.1 from the Files section onto a scientific linux 6.2 (64-bit) system. I get an error a...
25 June 2012
- 17:09 MAUS Bug #1031 (Closed): Installation problem on Scientific Linux 6.2
- Yes, I'd installed all of the dependencies. Update: It seems to have fixed itself. The problem seemed to be using a s...
Also available in: Atom