Wiki » History » Revision 71
« Previous |
| Next »
George, Melissa, 18 December 2014 12:55
- Table of contents
- Tracker Wiki
- Meetings - The tracker group holds regular phones meetings every other Wednesday at 15:00 RAL time.
- Software Hints - Various hints and tips relating to using and developing the tracker software - start here!
- Software Schedule - The tracker software schedule, include dates and person's responsible.
- Software Tests - Show the current software unit test line coverage
- MAUS - The tracker reconstruction and analysis software is part of the general MICE software framework, MAUS.
- Launchpad - The tracker software development branch of MAUS is stored as a project on the Launchpad website.
- MAUS wiki contains a guide to obtaining MAUS from Launchpad and installing it.
- Bazaar - For developers, MAUS is distributed and version controlled using Bazaar. A guide to using Bazaar with MAUS can found here.
- Test server - The stability of the tracker branch in launchpad is checked using an automated test server.
- Documentation - The tracker software documentation
- Issue Tracker - All tracker software related issues are held in the MAUS "issue tracker" of MICE mine.
Tracker Specific Publications¶
- M. Ellis et al, "The design, construction and performance of the MICE scintillating fibre trackers," 2011, Nucl.Instrum.Meth. A (659) 136-153 Science Direct
- A. Dobbs et al, "The Reconstruction Software for the Muon Ionization Cooling Experiment Trackers," 2014, J. Phys.: Conf. Ser. (513) 022008 IOP
- eLog - An eLog of the tracker refurbishment, installation and testing work
- The data for the cosmic tracker runs is available on the grid at the following LFC location:
- The data taken mapping the bores of the SS' at Wang: WangBoreMagData.tar.gz
- Available from the mice iit site
R1 Tracker Lab¶
- last updated:
External Waveguide QA¶
Notes and Documents¶
- See the Documents tab above.
- Also, see the documents section on the mice iit site
- November Tracker Installation DocumentationNovember Tracker Installation Docs
Presentations and Posters¶
- See the MICE Speakers Bureau wiki here.
All documents to be collated as action item from December meeting Please add to the page below¶
Updated by George, Melissa over 8 years ago · 71 revisions