- Meetings - The tracker group holds regular phones meetings every Monday at 16:00 RAL time.
- eLog - An eLog of the tracker refurbishment, installation and testing work
- MAUS - The tracker reconstruction and analysis software is part of the general MICE software framework, MAUS.
- Launchpad - The tracker software development branch of MAUS is stored as a project on the Launchpad website. A guide to obtaining MAUS from Launchpad and installing it can be found on the MAUS wiki.
- Bazaar - For developers, MAUS is distributed and version controlled using Bazaar. A guide to using Bazaar with MAUS can found here.
- Test server - The stability of the tracker branch in launchpad is checked using an automated test server.
- Documentation - The tracker software documentation
- Issue Tracker - All tracker software related issues are held in the MAUS "issue tracker" of MICE mine.
- Software Hints - Various hints and tips relating to using and developing the tracker software.
- The data for the cosmic tracker runs is available on the grid at the following LFC location:
- Available from the mice iit site here.
Tracker MICE Notes¶
Preparation for new lab space¶
Frequently asked questions¶
- "The design, construction and performance of the MICE scintillating fibre trackers" arxiv
Presentations and Posters¶
- See the MICE Speakers Bureau wiki here.