- The tracker group holds regular phones meetings every Monday at 16:00 RAL time.
- A list of the meetings, together with agenda and minutes, is available here.
- The tracker reconstruction and analysis software is part of the general MICE software framework, MAUS.
- The tracker software development branch of MAUS is stored as a project on the Launchpad website . A guide to obtaining MAUS from Launchpad and installing it can be found on the MAUS wiki.
- For developers, MAUS is distributed and version controlled using Bazaar . A guide to using Bazaar with MAUS can found here.
- The stability of the tracker branch in launchpad is checked using an automated test server running the Jenkins system. The current status of the tracker branch on the test server can be found here.
- The tracker software documentation is available here.
- All tracker software related issues are held in the MAUS issue tracker of MICE mine.
- Various hints and tips relating to using and developing the tracker software is available here.
- The data for the cosmic tracker runs is available on the grid at the following LFC location:
- Available from the mice iit site here.
Tracker MICE Notes¶
Preparation for new lab space¶
Frequently asked questions¶
- "The design, construction and performance of the MICE scintillating fibre trackers" arxiv
Presentations and Posters¶
- See the MICE Speakers Bureau wiki here.