TrackerInstallDocs » History » Revision 4
Tracker Install Documentation¶
Hopefully this page will serve as a tree, which details can be hung off.. I will try to keep this filled in with documentations..
Computing (DAQ, Configuration, Calibration)¶
- This computer runs the trackerioc, and has a fraction of "james legacy code". The configuration code is located in the mice epics repositories. At present there is only the epicsDev version present:
- The central "deposit" for tracker information, code fragments, analysis scripts, configurations, etc.. is:
/home/epics/trackerThis information is backed up to the MLCR backup system (see: [[online:MICENETBackups]]) and is shared with other tracker applications via nfs. If re-making the machine, restore this folder, and export, by adding the following to /etc/exports:
/home/epics/tracker miceacq16.micenet.rl.ac.uk(rw) /home/epics/tracker miceacq17.micenet.rl.ac.uk(rw)Then enabled with:
/etc/init.d/nfs start chkconfig nfs on
Legacy code (soon to be deprecated). These programs can be found in:¶
To configure stuff:
- Launch the "AFEIItServerInterfaceUI", Load configuration file, Hit Initialise, then Play button.
- Launch the "AFEIItConfigurationUI", Load configuration file, Hit Initialise, then Configure All (this takes 10mins - things look like they crashed, they did not, have faith).
DAQ: miceacq16, miceacq17¶
- The tracker "deposit" should be mounted in /home/daq/tracker