Date: 15th June 2016
Time: 15:00 UK time
Attendance: Melissa, Adam, Paul, Ray, Ying Peng, Ed,
Agenda and Minutes¶Prev Actions:
- Board testing in Tracker lab - EO - 4 tested, no temp or bias calib as yet. Work to continue.
- Speak with Durga about automating all of the calibrations etc for all sub-detectors automated going into MAUS for recon. - Chris Hunt
- Ed and Melissa to convene on efficiency paper.
- MU to meet with Paul and Adam to discuss in person at IC.
1. Status of hardware,¶
Commissioning: EO CMW MU¶
- Hall probes
There has been some concern about the hall probe readout via epics. This was tracked to be due to the file memory having run out. There were no problems with the hall probe and code. The backup file has been removed to prevent this problem in future and will be tracked. If it does not work, then it will be reinstated and Melissa will update the hall probes when not running and it will remain in the shifter instructions when we are.
- cryostat status (& spares)
- daresbury interlocks.
- tracker daq/c&m systems
- spare boards
MICE hall, inc Services and requirements : CM, GB,
- Tracker lab.
First Data Analysis - ALL
- Low level Analysis
- track analysis
- helical tracks
2. Software: PK, AD, CHunt, CHeidt¶
- Performance and Analysis
- Validation script
- All ok for 4 weeks now.
- Calibrations, Configurations
- Fairly easy to keep calibrations up to date. Not completely automated but will be following more tests.
- Monte Carlo
- Documentation still outstanding, all else good.
- Pattern Recognition
- Online Displays
Tracker Software Paper and Documentation - AD, PK DR¶
- See https://code.launchpad.net/~phuccj/maus/scifipaper PLEASE LOOK AND REVIEW
- C. Heidt: MC documentation needs updating
Brainstorming exercise on how to use MICE RF this Friday at 4pm.¶
Phone Details: International Toll-Free Dial-in numbers¶
- Switzerland: 0800705351
- UK: 08004960576
- US: 1-866-740-1260
- Other numbers
- Access Code: 5673390