- CMcW: to trace trigger signal to FC datalogger.
- PW: to modify purge sequence limits in agreement with JB.
- AK/PW: to test permissions of required connections HMI to PLC.
- MT/JB: Ensure D. Haines witnesses test of quench valve and complete appropriate documentation.
- JB: Atex rating of everything in H2 shed.
- JB: to prepare rota on 'limited call-out' basis
- CW: to contact HR re 'on-call' times.
- Arrange final documentation review
- Completion of Hazop requirements
- Apply labels to pipes in loading bay area
- Secure crash barriers around charging enclosure to roadway
- Check valve panel area is correctly identified on ATEX zoning drawing and apply ATEX zone notice to area
- Check that an alarm is provided in event of extract fans/pumps failing
- Check bonding of lightning conductor
- Arrange for testing and certification of the lift-off vent
- AN note on initial safety tour:
Monitoring and archival of data - PF/AK
Back to LH2:¶
Updated by Whyte, Colin almost 6 years ago · 5 revisions