- Action on CMcW to trace trigger signal to FC datalogger.
- Action MT/JB to agree and implement testing of quench valves. In progress
- Action PW to modify purge sequence limits in agreement with JB. In Progress
- Action AK/PW to test permissions of required connections HMI to PLC.
• Action CMcW/JB to search archiver for FC radiation shield temp & helium pressure excursions. Ongoing
- Action PF/AK to propose IOC test program for next week. New expert panel has been tested - system details from PLC are not reported(can be removed) but information retrieved is correct. some additions have been agreed - implement tomorrow.
- Action AK/JB to arrange further meeting on alarm handler development
- Action JB/PF to agree wiki page for paperwork.
- Action JB Atex rating of everything in H2 shed.
- Action KL discuss with JT final paperwork required - note ISIS requires document giving clear instruction for ISIS MCR
- Action JB to prepare rota on 'limited call-out' basis
- Action CW to contact HR re 'on-call' times
Preliminary H2 tour¶Actions recorded by AN.
- Discussion and allocation
Monitoring and archival of data - PF/AK.¶
- Alarm handler
discuss possible additional archived variables beyond those for monitoring
- FC pressure rating.
- Refurbishment of pipework from turret to wall.
- Refurbishment of pipework from wall to roof and vent.
- progress report PW/MT/HN
- Atex training Additonal staff for Atex on 20th 21st Sept.
JB to discuss with DH H2 experts without Atex.
- Thurs 3rd August
Back to LH2:¶
Updated by Whyte, Colin almost 6 years ago · 3 revisions