6th July 2017; 11:00 BST¶
KL, CW, MT, AK, JB
- Action AK follow through de-bugging of FC datalogger. - Trigger signal not in archiver - signal triggers at 3.3V, was at 8V, now reduced a system is off - requires wire trace - Action on CMcW.
- Action CMcW to install NI on MICEnet machine. Complete
- Action MT/JB to agree and implement testing of quench valves. IN pogress
- Action PW to modify purge sequence limits in agreement with JB. In Progress
- Action AK/PW to determine required connections HMI to PLC. Complete - requires PW testing of permissions.. Action PW/AK.
• Action CMcW/JB to search archiver for FC radiation shield temp & helium pressure excursions. Ongoing
- Action PF/AK to propose IOC test program for next week. New expert panel has been tested - system details from PLC are not reported(can be removed) but information retrieved is correct. some additions have been agreed - implement tomorrow.
- Action AK/JB to arrange further meeting on alarm handler development. Fri 21st July
- Action JB/CW/MT to review SH report. Complete - single 100mm line is sufficient
- Action CW to retrieve RP notes on testing on H2 panel. - checked notes were with Kieran. MT now repeating all tests to allow completing required test documentation.
- Action CW update project plan. complete, attached
- Action CW to contact AN to review wiki and paperwork. Superceded JB/PF to agree wiki page.
Preliminary H2 tour¶
Actions recorded by AN. Post today.
nitrogen purge of vent line, reviewers noted this should be purged with nitrogen to prevent hydrogen venting into a line filled with air. Check of full P&ID shown this is in place.
atex rating of 'eveything' in H2 shed.
vacuum pump motors, heaters - certificates? Action JB.
external components - feedthroughs piercing wall. Seal with foam.
note final review of paperwork is required - requested MICE/ISIS LH2 meeting next week to generate complete list of required paperwork. Acton KL to contact JT
Monitoring and archival of data - PF/AK.¶
discuss possible additinal archived variables beyond those for monitoring
- FC pressure rating.
- Refurbishment of pipework from turret to wall.
- Refurbishment of pipework from wall to roof and vent.
purge and cool Thursday/Friday.
- Atex training Additonal staff for Atex on 20th 21st Sept.
JB to discuss with DH H2 experts without Atex.
- Next meeting - Thurs 20th July
H2 rota based on 'stable system' requiring only on-call care. On duty period may extend over 24hrs. Action JB
Action on CW to contact HR re 'on-call' times.
SW - Kl contacted GR - requires reply limited request on SW time.
O Kirichek magnet meeting pre-meeting early August.
Back to LH2:¶
Updated by Whyte, Colin almost 6 years ago · 2 revisions