30th June 2017; 11:00 BST¶
Present: JB, JT, AN, KL, AK, MT, PW
- Action AK follow through de-bugging of FC datalogger.
- Stands. Main issue to investigate is why signal that indicates a quench is high. AK will rerun the test. Issue is recording of data in the event of a quench.
- Action CMcW to install NI on MICEnet machine.
- Stands. We were not sure whether this had been done. So, action stands.
- Action MT/JB to agree and implement testing of quench valves.
- Stands. JB has slightly modified the quench valve to introduce chamfers to avoid metal-to-metal contact on return. Need to devise method of testing. To be done next week.
- Action MT to label keys for H2 system.
- Action PW to modify purge sequence limits in agreement with JB.
- Action MT/JB/AK to agree monitoring GUI.
- Stands. Snapshot of GUI has been sent from AK to JB. JB says needs to be simplified. MT sent suggestion. AK, MT, and JB need to meet to discuss.
- Action AK to verify read/write permission control via PLC IP address control.
- Done. Instructions in document circulated by MC are clear. This means that AK can implement after conversation with PW. Need to clarify how HMI is connected to PLC.
- Action AK to organize meeting to discuss alarm handler and agree archiver PVs.
- Stands. Do at meeting to discuss GUI.
- Action CW/JB prevent rotation of H2 connectors
Monitoring and archival of data - PF/AK¶
- FC pressure rating
- quench/leak scenarios.
- route to PV nominated engineer approval
- T piece for bypass line.
- Refurbishment of pipework from turret to gas panel and plenum
- Y piece - external fabrication. JT
- 150mm line JT
- H2 supply line 'boot' - with manufacturer.
- Quench line support - ?? to design?
- Refurbishment of pipework from plenum to roof and vent
- Swap 2nd sections and cut new holes in shed at higher level to clear obstructions - PL to implement..
- move hydrogen insulating volume backing pump to east 500mm done CW.
- New turret install Wed 28th
- Next meeting
Back to LH2:¶
Updated by Long, Kenneth almost 6 years ago · 3 revisions