MOM Report 2016 06 28¶
list of issues found¶
- Procedure to access the mezzanine if the cooling channel magnets are on: calculations redone by Josef. Update of the procedure.
- Q1: power supply was not starting properly and has rebooted itself: intervention during the morning. Replaced the PS. Right polarity?
- CDB: issue writing in the CDB the new tables: FIXED
- Q4: the back of the PS was found open by the BLOC
- ALH: wrong alarm limit for the water flow in Q6: FIXED
- TOF2: current trip in TOF2_103: emailed Maurizio et al. One PMT has been left at a lower voltage (1700v).
- Data mover issue after the re-installation of miceonrec01: SOLVED and TESTED
- DC/MOM - MOM/DC handovers
- Yordan has updated the DAQ software: Hall probes readout are now part of the binary data. Unpacker updated.
- Online monitoring and Online reconstruction working well (tracker plots are noisy and await a new calibration)
- Offline reconstruction is fine.
- Target has been run.
- No problems with RC (minor known issue)
- MOM has been trained by JG for the helium bottle checks.
- Beam dump done in the afternoon.
- Reference run. Solved an issue with the EMR DAQ (restarted the crate).
Current operational conditions¶
- Hall locked, no absorber
- TOF2 HV crate
- Monitoring GUI for the tracker volumes needs to be added in the AppLauncher
- SSH enable/disable mimic not implemented yet.