Job List for Step IV Maintenance Shutdown (January 2016)¶
ISIS synch closed 4th-11th for MMPS testing
N.B. ISIS synch closed from 16:30 28th Jan.
N.B. ISIS run-up starts 1st February
[[computing-software:MLCRUPSunits|APC UPS]] battery tests Network switch at-risk during Network Rack UPS tests, and so on...
- Possibly repeat calibration for IOC UPS DGC-PS-03
- "New" extra UPS DGC-PS-08 for IOCs
- AFC1 install
Boosted Air sensor install : 4th - 8th ISIS Network at-risk : 9th-10th Linde Fridge service : 11th-15th Beamstop Hydraulic Lift service : 15th
- ISIS Network router : 23rd
Linde Compressor Service : 18th-21st
- Remedial visit 29th January
- DS QP: replace final battery cell (DL) and diodes in BBU circuit
Target Fibre Mapping (through to Junction Box C)
- Target fibre loopback
- Action : Colin will get in touch with Sheffield to plan this
- PPS crates rearrangement and PPS mods : late January
PPS& BPS functional tests : 26th January TOF0 Survey : Jan 6th - 8th Conventional magnet cooling system flush - D2, Q5 & Q6, Q789 : 25th to 29th subject to John G schedule and ISIS run-up
- Action : Talk to John about schedule for this
- Only doing D2 and Q5
Q456 drip trays + finish Q789 drip trays
- Action : Henry/Pierrick will think about a design for this and will circulate a sketch by second week of January.
- Q6 water leak - will not do this in January but keep under review for longer shutdowns between ISIS user periods.
- Polarity sensor tests:
D1 negative D2 negative: move and reconnect D2 PSU first
- D1 & D2 positive
- Design for safe access to top of PRY.
Network reconfiguration for C&M : Pierrick to provide a document by first week of January but ASAP. Find out when DSA should be shut before the runup to the last ISIS run
- Action : Craig will talk to Mark Arnold to get a date estimate
- Post-maintenance recovery:
- Test run of D2 and quads before DSA closed
- Test run of target before synch closed
- Restore EPICS Archivers and Alarm Handler
- Restore services: A/C, compressed air, water
- DS cooldown restart: 2nd February
possible, definite, date fixed
Updated by Nebrensky, Henry over 7 years ago · 44 revisions