|estimated time||14:30 - 17:00||17:00-20:00||20:00 - 06:00|
|MOM||Y. Karadzhov||Y. Karadzhov||Y. Karadzhov|
|Lead Shifter||Ao||Ao||Ao / Durga|
|BLOC||C. Heidt / Pierrick||C. Heidt / Pierrick||C. Heidt / Pierrick|
|SOC||C. Rogers||C. Rogers||C. Rogers|
|Aim||Set up for data-taking||Data-taking Validation||Data taking|
We expect to be running with 2V beamloss and beam bump active.
- We will not run with the decay solenoid.
- We will use Pierrick's new Run Control at the beginning, if possible. If not we revert to the previous one and kill run control between every run.
- Runs will be 2 hours long.
- We need an (or two) expert supervisor(s) for the 17:00 - 00:00 period.
- We need a Deputy MOM to shut down in the morning, unless Yordan thinks he can be at the MCR before 8am.
Assuming beam starts at 19:00 and ends at 08:00 (17 hours)
- 140 MeV Pion run with SSU coils around 100 A