June 7th, 2015 (Evening Run)¶
Aim: Prepare the upstream tracker for taking data, timing it with TOF0.
|Time||10pm - 6am|
|Lead shifter||A. Dobbs|
|Shifter 2||S. Middleton|
|Experimenter||E. Overton, M. Uchida|
|Physics Shifter||P. Franchini|
- Shifters arrive
- Hall and beam line still prepared from previous run
- Experts still present
- Run the best pion beam and timing configuration determined by Ed & Melissa in previous shift
- Monitor online reconstruction, fix if possible
- Given time and rate at TOF2, repeat run (identical beam line settings) with thinnest diffuser iris (iris 1).
- Given time and rate at TOF2, repeat with diffuser iris 2 (each run adding more radiation lengths -- pay particular attention to rate at TOF2, as more diffuser will decrease this significantly)
- Data to uptream tracker
- We expect to run with 2V beamloss and the beam bump active.
- TOF1 is not in the beam line
- DS is currently off
- Begin with a pion beam from Run Control (e.g. as used for a TOF calibration) and adjust as instructed by E. Overton and M. Uchida
Phone access : ReadyTalk number
Access Code: 2155402