June 6th, 2015¶
Aim: Prepare the upstream tracker for taking data, timing it with TOF0.
|Time||4pm - 10pm|
|Lead shifter||C. Heidt|
|Shifter 2||C. Pidcott|
|Experimenter||E. Overton, M. Uchida|
|Physics Shifter||R. Bayes|
- 3pm - 4pm
- Shifters and experts arrive.
- Close and secure Hall with MOM
- Prepare DAQ and Run Control for running
- Prepare Muon Beam Line for running
- Run a 6-200 M0 beam (via Run Control) and figure out timing between ISIS, TOF0 and tracker
- Data to figure out tracker timing
- We expect to run with 2V beamloss and the beam bump active.
- TOF1 is not in the beam line
- Begin with a 6-200 M0 beam from Run Control and adjust as instructed by E. Overton and M. Uchida
Phone access : ReadyTalk number
Access Code: 2155402
Updated by Blackmore, Victoria almost 8 years ago · 1 revisions