June 2nd, 2015¶
Aim: Prepare the beam line for operation. Vary currents in Q123 and observe the change in beam intensity at TOF0. TOF1 is not available, so a TOF0 trigger should be used.
|Time||10pm - 6am|
|Lead shifter||C. Heidt|
|Shifter 2||C. Pidcott|
|Physics Shifter||R. Bayes|
- 7pm - 9pm
- Shifters and experts arrive.
- Close and secure Hall with MOM
- Prepare DAQ and Run Control for running
- Prepare Muon Beam Line for running
- Review meeting between MOM and experts. Decision made to cancel shift at this point.
- If not cancelled: 10pm -- 6am
- Measurements: Jaroslaw's beam precommissioning (scan of Q1,Q2,Q3) --> 02 June 2015 beam settings
- Shift may end early. Discuss procedure in daily meeting.
- If not cancelled: 6am
- Deputy MOM and shifters open Hall for daytime construction access.
- Data to study how Q123 affects beam intensity at TOF0
- We expect to run with 2V beamloss and the beam bump active.
- A reference run is not useful without TOF1 in the beam line
- Work through settings: 02 June 2015 beam settings
Phone access : ReadyTalk number
Access Code: 2155402