Monday 8 December at 15.00 GMT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the Online access code (ie. 4694775) then hit #.
- Run Order/Procedure Checklist
- start-up; complete shutdown; standby shutdown (used now during December data-taking run); intermittent running shutdown
- complete shutdown
- standby shutdown (used now during December data-taking run)
- intermittent running shutdown
- running only to DSA?
- checklist for new controller
- what remains under BLOC purview for changes made or not to target operating conditions?
- no longer required to perform Target Calibration after 10k pulses
- Official Run conditions - allow 4V beam loss in Sector 7 on three loss monitors connected to the MICE trip limit when running with Beam Bump
- decided that MOM controls all PPS permit keys and access to search keys
- Search and Secure Procedure - 2 people for each search
- Controlled Access Procedure
- who participates?
- requires 3 people: 2 to enter Hall, 1 on door release button in MLCR
- what are the related actions that must be taken in order to do a controlled access (ex. we can enter the Hall with magnets ON and Beamstop OPEN)?
- if we do the above - how far do we go to cover line-of-sight access to the beamline?
- do we need/want organized training regime on the PPS?
Link to Relevant Operations Documents
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save.