Thursday 30 May 2013 at 15.00 local RAL time = 9:00am Chicago, 16.00 Geneva, 07:00 California.
NOTE - connection information below - WE ARE USING THE MICO CODE - 5673390
- EMR shifter training plan - 10 min - Ryan Bayes (MOM-to-be)/Paul Kyberd/Linda Coney (Outgoing MOM)
- MICE operations and safety lessons learned - 20 min - Henry Nebrensky
- Discussion - plans for new rack room - 15 min - All
- G4Beamline error - 10 min - Milorad Popovic
- Review of issues/milestones - time remaining - All
- Beamline - install pneumatically operated proton absorbers (1 Feb) #823 - Pierrick/Andy
- Beamline - phone by target/sync magnets (??) #977 - Henry
- Beamline - magnet status panel #374 (26 April) - Henry
- Beamline - magnet on lamp placement (1 July) #1131 - Henry
- Beamline - replace rear door of Q123 rack (31 Aug) #1227 - Henry
- Safety - lock on neutron mon control panel (April 2012) #901 - MOM
- Safety - list of regular safety checks (June 2012) #1006 - Andy/Henry
- Safety - update PPS search guide (Aug 2012) #1005 - Henry
- Documentation - POMPOMs documentation #1004 (Dec 2012) - Henry
- Documentation - elog improvement #83 (5 Feb) - Ian T.
- Documentation - move MICO stuff to redmine #96 (June 1) - Linda
- Items for next Ops meeting
- Next meeting:
- CM36 in Chicago at IIT
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save.
Updated by Coney, Linda about 10 years ago · 2 revisions