Ops/Comm Scheduling meeting : 7/11/2017¶
Location : CR21 at 14:00 pm
Phone access : phonebridge number
Access code: 1779339517
- HN Reboot data mover
- Paolo add more disk space on MICEraid5
- Need to give Tony Millington heads up on survey requirements in Nov/Dec once the run plan has settled (3 Absorber changes)
- Ajit looking at producing automated cooling channel magnet ramp down procedure for use by MOM's
- DC Update
- Shutdown activities - the list so far
|Henry||Restart conventional magnet controls crate||1-2 hours (?)||Done.|
|Josef||Replace filters in 8 compressors on mezzanine||1-2 days||Done. Issues with SSU C5.|
|Ajit||Test AMI controllers||0.5 - 1 day||Done.|
|Mark||Partial warming of DS to clean vacuum space and recool||10 days||Cooling|
|Ajit/MOM||Review current alarms||1 day||Went through alarms with CM, all understood, some state changes req'd|
|Joe/Henry||Change target patch fibres||0.5 days||In progress, Joe down Tues/Weds. Inspect in synch|
|John/Colin||Hall AC work?||?||Proceeding.|
|Turn on tracker helium||Melissa and Durga|
|Finalise tracker calibration||Melissa|
Tracker - Check David has finished his work. Need calibration run next week. Melissa & Durga to help wrap this up.
- Next user cycle : 2017/03 : Nov 14 - Dec 20
- Shifts are now open.
|Shift Block||# Open shifts / 6||# data-taking hours / day|
*Have 10.4 open shifts / 42
*At the very least we need:
- 1 more shifter for 3 days in shift block 3 to match with Milorad
- 1 more shifter in shift block 5 to make it a 24 hour shift block
- Pulser run will be this week, nominally on Thursday 9th. Beam tuning and startup on Nov 14.
- Have we organised this with ISIS?