20170502 » History » Revision 7
« Previous |
| Next »
Boyd, Steven, 02 May 2017 12:55
Ops/Comm Scheduling meeting : 2/5/2017¶
Location : CR21 at 14:00 pm
Phone access : New phonebridge number
Access code: 1779339517
- Macwaters & Boehm - Arrange to install new Sumitomo compressor adsorbers - stands
- Macwaters - Re-make dodgy compressor2 remote cable connector - stands
- Macwaters - Prepare new F70 compressors for use. Remove old overheated CSW71 to R9. Speak to Sumitomo on April 5th regards how to repair. - in progress
- Macwaters - Replace old vac sensors and new valve on cryo 1&2 - in progress
- Ajit - Implement MOM/DC state machine override function for all systems; also need documentation and training for operators - documentation and training in progress
- Macwaters - Report on status of FC psu repair (stands)
- This needs to be cross-checked - e.g. Josef Boehm to check with Trevor. What is plan when it does return - will we want to test it in situ before the run?
- Josef :"we just run 50A through it when it is connected to the magnet"
- Hall Manager - water system change-over procedure (stands)
- EOverton - Status of
miceraid5disk cleanup (stands)
- JBoehm & Macwaters - get the West Wall compressors correctly labelled, as various have been re-purposed (stands)
- CWhyte to contact DL to clarify their Hall Task List items
- The Picologger has been disconnected. SBoyd to check with CWhyte whether we want it or not
- Contacted Colin/Josef : Josef will meet with John Cobb on Friday to discuss this in the context of ramping the FC
- HNebrensky to send BLOC-chasing email
- DC Update
- LH2 Update
- Tracker Update
- List of Hall activities in the shutdown (Colin)
- Schedule for startup
- Startup run on Monday May 8th - Hall should be reserved for operations activities
- We will not be running the SS magnets this user cycle, or taking data with Neon.
- We will need to run the FC at some point.
- Co-ordination between DC and MOM will be key.
- Last meeting : Tuesday Apr 25 2017
- Next meeting : Tuesday May 7 2017
Updated by Boyd, Steven almost 6 years ago · 7 revisions