Ops/Comm Scheduling meeting¶
Location : G06 in R66 at 2pm
Phone access : ReadyTalk number
Access Code: 2155402
- SS Magnet status
- Hydrogen status
- Issues arising from previous running
- Operations :
- C&M System Check report (Ajit/Ed)
- Establishing a timetable for the runup : when should systems (including magnets) be ready for running?
- Beam schedule
- Run up on Jan 30 - Feb 12.
- Start of user cycle : Feb 14
- Start of data-taking : Feb 15
- Reserve shifter support from Feb 10 - Feb 14 (Includes a weekend though)
- MOM formally starts on Feb 9 (but should be present for the runup activities but will not be on 24-hour call)
- Possible runup plan (framework for discussion)
- Monday 6th : Preparation meeting with Ed/Ajit/Colin/Josef/Others to go over readiness for running
- Thursday 9th : Bring up magnets to running configuration, take some pulser data and take magnets down
- Saturday 11th : Expert led run without solenoids + Beam tune
- Monday 13th : Triage actions arising from expert led run
- Tuesday 14th : Bring up magnets in the evening and monitor overnight by reserve shift.
- February 15th : Data-taking start at 08:00
- Beam schedule
- Shift signup for first half of Feb is viable now (but not full)
|Shift Block ID||# signed up||# shifters still needed|
|2||4||2||Need one overnight shift per night (5 nights) for monitoring|
|3||4||2||Need one overnight shift per night (5 nights) for monitoring|
monitoring. Otherwise we will have to rearrange the shift and take only 1 data-taking shift with 2
magnet monitoring shifts.
- BLOCs are needed