20160613 » History » Revision 10
« Previous |
| Next »
Hodgson, Paul, 14 June 2016 14:32
Ops/Comm Scheduling meeting¶
Location : CR25 in R1 @ 15:30 pm on Tuesday 7th
Phone access : ReadyTalk number
Access Code: 2155402
Minutes¶Actions from last meeting
- Generate appropriate table to store absorber pressure and material information (Janusz) : Will be addressed on Friday
- DS readback current requires calibration (DL) : Asked Daresbury when they can schedule it. Possibly next week depending on workload.
- get a ramp-up plan from Jaroslaw. (Steve, Chris)
- Josef send FC plan to Colin/DC.
- Ops Coord/DC to contact Melissa about the Hall probe communication problems : Done
- look at putting wire gauges onto PRY end plates to properly monitor movement (John/Pierrick)
- Check that PRY movement monitor measurements are in the archiver (Pierrick) : Stands
- DC report
- Work plan for the next week 2016-06-13-Workplan.xlsx
- SS QD/QP commissioning
- Electrical work
- Water system work
- Conventional magnet test report
- FC cooldown
- GVA1 removal
- Planning for July running
- Expert startup date : : Monday 27th / Tuesday 28th are expert startup dates. Hall locked on Friday 24th.
- Beam tuning on Tuesday 28th @ 11am ?
- Operational issues
- SSH lockout procedure : tested and working. Need an implementation.
- Completion and return of spreadsheets informing alarm limits
- Procedures for shifters
- Shifter tasks and documentation
- Emergency procedures and documentation for shifters and experts
- Procedure whilst control room is unmanned
- Run Conditions Spreadsheet vs CDB
- Shift checklist update
- Expert list
- Formal freeze of online software
- DONM : 21/6/2016
Updated by Hodgson, Paul almost 7 years ago · 10 revisions