Ops/Comm Scheduling meeting¶
Location : CR011 R3 @ 15:30 pm
Phone access : ReadyTalk number
Access Code: 2155402
- Review of tasks and activities identified at last meeting
- Action Item : Pierrick/Mark - ensure that the pressure and material in the absorber volumes are recorded
- A pull-down list on run control will let the shifters define the absorber to be used in each run pressure sensors are available and will be read out into CDB. Any further developments?
- Current and near future activities
- DS Cooldown, DS PS return and calibration schedule
- Tracker patch panel leak work and schedule
- Focus coil installation and vacuum test schedule
- Controls and Monitoring : Network reconfiguration and testing
- Readiness for the expert led run on Wednesday
- Daresbury work schedule
- List of things to address before February run
- Quick run through of this list
- Operational Schedule
- Expert led run : Wed Feb 17th. Hall to be left closed overnight
- Beam tuning from 10 am on Feb 18th
- Data-taking nominally begins on the 23rd with shift training on the 22nd. Shift training in the morning will involve talks
in R1 and a hall walk-around. Hall should closed up around 13:00.
- Chair of meetings for next 5 weeks
- Steve is teaching at this time for the next 5 weeks. DC will chair the meeting.
- DONM : 23/2/2016