MICE, the Muon Ionisation Cooling Experiment, is a project to design, construct, operate and test a cell of a muon ionisation cooling channel that may be used for a future Neutrino Factory or Muon Collider. This is the front page for the MICE redmine wiki
Working Group Wikis¶
Below are the links to subprojects. If you are a member of the collaboration, you can *click here to register* or *click here if you have forgotten your password*. If you do not use your academic/lab email address and real name, your account will be rejected.
- [[computing-software:|Computing and Software]] (requires password)
- Decay Solenoid
- Executive Board (meetings & minutes)
- [[magnetic-shielding:|Magnetic Shielding]]
- Liquid Hydrogen Absorber
Included here is information that's general to MICE instead of information on specific working groups, which is below for convenience. This information is stored in wiki format.
- Information on Coming to RAL
- Using the Redmine FAQ
- Acronyms and Lingo
- Speaker's Bureau
- All code used in mice is hosted on launchpad in the mice project group ... More