Wiki » History » Revision 110
« Previous |
| Next »
Blackmore, Victoria, 01 June 2015 12:49
MICE, the Muon Ionisation Cooling Experiment, is a project to design, construct, operate and test a cell of a muon ionisation cooling channel that may be used for a future Neutrino Factory or Muon Collider. This is the front page for the MICE wiki and issue tracking tool.
Below are the links to subprojects. If you are a member of the collaboration, you can click here to register or click here if you have forgotten your password. If you do not use your academic/lab email address and real name, your account will be rejected.
News is here and very old news (before this website) is here
Working Group Wikis¶
Links to each working group area are given below.
- [[computing-software:|Computing and Software]] (requires password)
- Configuration Database
- [[online:|Online Group]] (requires password)
- Accelerator Physics Software
- [[cm:|Controls & Monitoring - (a.k.a. CAM or C&M)]] (requires password)
- Safety (inc. Reviews)
- Decay Solenoid
- [[magnetic-shielding:|Magnetic Shielding]]
- Liquid Hydrogen Absorber
- MICE Governance
Included here is information that's general to MICE instead of information on specific working groups, which is below for convenience. This information is stored in wiki format.
- Information on Coming to RAL
- Acronyms and Lingo
- Speaker's Bureau
- All code used in mice is hosted on launchpad in the mice project group ... More
- MICE News Images
- *Readytalk Phone bridge information*
Monthly Videoconference Meetings¶
Updated by Blackmore, Victoria almost 8 years ago · 110 revisions