Computing & Software Issues¶
- Issues with geometry, rotations, alignment corrections resolved.
- New geometries released -- include corrections from alignment analysis
- New MAUS version including software fixes -- MAUS-v2.0.0
- All StepIV data since June 2015 have been reprocessed with MAUS-v2.0.0
- starting from when the downstream detectors were moved into StepIV positions & tracker commissioning was stable
- entire processing took ~2 days on MLCR machine
- Some bug fixes to Kalman have since been pushed.
- Data will be re-re-processed with MAUS-v2.1
- MC production
- We now have a MC production manager -- D. Maletic (Belgrade)
- Significant progress in getting the GRID MC machinery in place
- Some test jobs have been pushed and outputs being validated.
- A few minor issues being resolved (having the output available via http)
- Issue with beam coming out of G4BL -- needs validating and maybe re-generation.
- MC speed remains an issue (maybe less of an issue on GRID, but it's the next thing to address)
Updated by Rajaram, Durga about 7 years ago · 1 revisions