- Lots of activity in the Hall during January/February
- Conventional magnet cooling circuits flushed
- Focus coils swapped and FC1 being prepared for us in Feb
- PPS serviced
- Parts of the tracker He leak identified and being fixed
- DS Power supply being returned by Feb 23 and will be installed on arrival
- Things which we will need to do during or after the user cycle
- DS Power supply commissioning will have to be done in one of two work periods during the user cycle
- Possible work on leak from the diffuser during user cycle
- Mechanical realignment of SSD postponed until after this user cycle
- User Cycle 2015/04 : 16/Feb - 23/Mar
- Straight track running with and without LiH absorber
- 110 shifts allocated. 100 shifts taken up.
- MOMs : Paul Kyberd and Ryan Bayes
- BLOCs : we have a small pool which may be enough for this user cycle but really need more trained BLOCs
- Expert start-up run : 17th Feb
- Beam tune : Morning of the 18th Feb
- Shift training on Feb 22nd
- Data-taking to begin on Feb 23rd
- Two work periods during the user cycle
- 29/Feb - 3/Mar before 16:00 (evening shifts will continue)
- 7/Mar - 11/Mar for LiH installation, but other work could also proceed in this slot.
- I have some concerns at mix of Hall work and data-taking. Work must be scheduled, together
with the DC, at the scheduling meetings and DC must be present during the work.