Joint MICE Experiment Management Office and MICE International Project Office¶
11th May 2019; 15:30 GMT¶
- Introduction: KL
- Notes of previous meeting and status of actions: All
- CR: migrate analysis mailing list to jiscmail.
- PK: Work with CB to complete Grey Book entry for MICE.
- Software and computing status: PF
- The reconstruction with MAUS-v3.3.2 has been completed last week (~8 TB taking slightly more than 1 month)
- MC has been produced as usual for users and the "10x" for Chris is on its way (to be completed by this week)
- Decision has been taken about the tape storage for reco data and MC
- Paper status and plans: CR
- System performance paper: I have reduced the paper down to 27 pages + bibliography + (into/conclusions to be written). Have still work to do but if you want to have a look is available on https://github.com/pfranchini/MICE-systems-performance-paper/blob/master/Systems-performance.pdf before it gets a second pass,
Summary of actions:¶
Back to MEMO:¶
Back to MIPO:¶
Updated by Long, Kenneth almost 4 years ago · 1 revisions