Joint MICE Experiment Management Office and MICE International Project Office¶
15th May 2018; 15:30 BST
RAL, R1 1st Floor North, CR22¶
- Introduction: KL
- Notes of previous meeting and status of actions: All
- CW: Organise DC cover for equipment-recovery work in teh MICE Hall.
- CW: Include copper cables between magnets and RR2 in the scrappage plan.
- CW: With others make inventry of what may not be scrapped by ISIS post June 2018 when ISIS take over ownershp of the MICE Hall.
- PS: Generate two-pager to close-out common fund for next PSAG.
- PS: Close discussion with UK group leaders over UK representation at the MICE EB
- Project Manager's report: CW
- Software and computing status: DR
- MLCR and computing decommissioning/plan for continued support for analysis: DR
- Future proofing the MICE WWW site: DR
- Paper status and plans: CR