2018-02-06-MEMOMIPO » History » Revision 1
Joint MICE Experiment Management Office and MICE International Project Office¶
06th February 2018; 15:30 GMT
RAL, R1 2nd Floor East, MICE Meeting room¶
- Introduction: KL
- Notes of previous meeting and status of actions: All
- CW: Organise test of QD/QP systems for SSs.
- KL: Contact supervisor of CERN field-mapping team to seek to secure permission for them to carry out the MICE magnetic-field survey.
- KL/CW: Issue first version of the decommissioning plan this week.
- Hall status, stability of systems, planning for decommissioning and making safe to be complete by 31Mar18: CW
- Data validation ahead of start of Cycle 2017/04: CR
- Software and computing status: DR
- Memo on measurements required before experiment is decommissioned: CR
- Paper status and plans: CR