Computing & Software status, January 23, 2018¶
- Several changes & fixes to PR fitting seem to have addressed issues with low momentum bump and dropping space-points
- Efficiency review on hiatus, will reconvene after tracker group digests newly processed data
- several updates to track matching & structure: storing raw sp/tracks with global counterparts, energy loss calculation for propagated tracks
- Global track matching now in default reconstruction chain
- inefficiency in TOF2 and systematic offset in deltaT -- most likely arising from calibrations
- LH2 description was incorrect - fixed. Likely bug in LiH geometry - fixed.
- Data structure:
- Misha implemented a v0 cuts framework to make analysis streamlined. Being revamped & extended.
- Have started processing with new MAUS 3.1
- Seeing speed & memory issues
- being investigated - memory is an issue for grid processing (MC)
- DR, PF starting to put together computing decommissioning tasks
- MAUS Paper:
- DR to push out new draft incorporating edits & comments
Updated by Rajaram, Durga about 5 years ago · 5 revisions