2017-10-17-CSw » History » Revision 2
Computing & Software status, October 17, 2017¶
- Tracker rolling review continues, several actions worked on -- cut optimization, implementing MCS errors. Next meeting end of the week
- Speed mitigation: CR implemented geometry lookup table, speeds up by ~25%, seems to be significant overhead from MAUS outputter
- Outputter can be sped up by avoiding data conversion; meanwhile plan is to trigger two jobs for each run in MLCR -- "fast" without globals, and a full reco with globals.
- TOF issues: stands. Need a follow up with SW.
- 7469 MC shows an offset of ~150ps in e+ between data and MC
- PF studying disagreements with data, production model -- awaiting a new version of MARS
- Bug in LH2 geometry description -- lh2 not filling the vessel fully
- Alignment for 2017/01 -- re-done, changes are very marginal
- Ne MC to be done
- GRID user framework is changing [ no more WMS ]. For MC, Ray and Dimitrije have been testing a new framework. For real-data reconstruction, requires significant changes to keep GRID submission system alive. JM looking into it.
- Tracker calibration in progress.
- Tracker veto timing not optimal
- Alarm handler greatly improved, handful of false alarms during stable operation
- MAUS Paper
- Comments from KL to be incorporated.