- User Cycle 2015/04
- Begins on 16th Feb
- MOM : Paul Kyberd (& then Ryan)
- First week : 16th - 22nd reserved for expert startup, beam tuning, training
- Data-taking begins on 23rd & continues in a 16/24 basis until March 23rd
- Uncertainty is the date for absorber installation. Tentatively scheduled for week of March 9-13 (for which we might just run evening shifts)
but not verified.
- User Cycle 2016/01
- April user cycle : April 12th - May 20th
- If we use this cycle for anything we probably will need to open shifts at the end of February.
- Shifts for Feb/Mar run
- 90 / 120 shifts have been assigned but take-up is slowing
- BLOC signup (& size of pool) is a concern
- Can we continue with the assumption that BLOCs do not do shifts concurrently?
- Training schedule is defined and is being filled.
- Will impact a little on data-taking but necessary
- Shift activities
- Looking at making end-of-day activities independent of MOM
- Run plan
- Not yet defined beyond basic blocking out
- DS schedule impact on run plan is not known