- We have a final round of comments, aim is to finish by end of the week; redistribute to commenters only (it has had two goes around the collaboration)
- Victoria has added diffuser cuts; they look quite successful
- Need to calculate systematic error from "TOF bias" and "Hall probes" and then decide if they are acceptable
- Scott Wilbur and Victoria/Joe Langlands are chasing respectively
- Need to chase out MC issue
- Dipoles (Paolo/Rogers) or target simulation (Ao)?
- Ryan is working through systematic errors
- Looking at the "1/p" relationship and systematic due to momentum mis-reconstruction
- TOF binning
- Detector Alignment
- LiH composition
2016/02 Data analysis
- still stuttering to get an analysis started for 2016/02 (fields on) data/magnet alignment
- FC/transfer matrix analysis is hung up because we don't have a reconstruction with the detectors alignment in
- Ao has renewed his vow to look at the "residuals analysis" - I have also tried to pull in JB; let's see if they emerge. I can look once I finish MOM job
- Optics settings delivered
- Run with magnets w/c 26th September and week following; proposed "operational plan" to Colin, to be discussed; idea is to do optics scans in the day shift with magnet expert in attendance, one scattering measurement in the evening shift with magnet expert on-call, power down magnets overnight. Not yet confirmed.
- Propose LiH changeover w/c 10th October. Note user run ends 28th October.
Updated by Rogers, Chris over 6 years ago · 2 revisions