PC 180112 Work plan to February¶MAUS
- We succeeded in getting TOF recon into the control room in MAUS for the December running thanks to a big effort from developers
- The Monte Carlo simulation has more or less recovered from the conversion to MAUS; few bits missing - some tests, some documentation. In general the revised code is more robust.
- We can now pull geometries - but not detectors or fields - from CAD to the code for e.g. MC simulation
- Review of data structure; IO to ROOT
- Drive g4beamline to generate a beam at D2
- Pull engineering geometry, field descriptions, detector descriptions into geometry model
- Digitisation of detectors esp TOF
- Trigger model
- Deployment to GRID
Need to decide whether this is really going to happen...