Project

General

Profile

Actions

PC25022015 » History » Revision 3

« Previous | Revision 3/22 (diff) | Next »
Dobbs, Adam, 25 February 2015 14:52


PC25022015

Wednesday 25th February 2015 at 15:00 RAL

Summary of Actions

  • ACTION: Flag low pt for downstream reconstruction Done in personal dev branch, needs testing before merge
  • ACTION: Real data unpacking -- David Adey assigned to fix
  • ACTION: Present noise implementation to group (C. Heidt)
  • ACTION: D. Adey to update tracker schedule by next meeting
  • ACTION: Optimize momentum residuals for final tracks (C. Hunt)
  • ACTION: Organise discussion between AD, DR, RB, C. Hunt about how to get detector output in global system (AD)
  • ACTION: Need uncertainties from detector reconstructions. Uncertainties on track points, momenta; Uncertainties on tof time. How? Also will need datastructure modifications once we understand how to get the uncertainties
  • ACTION: DR restructure TOF Digi and incorporate MapCppTrigger
  • ACTION: Upload script bug (Bayes)

Agenda

  • Release status
    • Current release = 0.9.3
    • Targets for future release:
      • CDB -- new tables in DB, allow MAUS to run with custom datacards on GRID
      • Batch running -- execute_against_data.py
      • Trigger MC
      • Tracker -- pat rec and kalman updates
  • Detectors
    • Detector integration (Durga Rajaram)
      • Reconstruction quality flags (AD to make requests to detector groups)
    • Tracker (David Adey)
      • Space-point, track-finding efficiency studies partly blocked by lack of trigger #1182
      • ACTION: flag low pt for downstream reconstruction Done in personal dev branch, needs testing before merge
      • ACTION: Real data unpacking -- David Adey assigned to fix
      • ACTION: Present noise implementation to group (C. Heidt)
      • ACTION: D. Adey to update tracker schedule by next meeting
      • ACTION: Optimize momentum residuals for final tracks (C. Hunt)
    • TOF (Durga Rajaram)
      • Restructure TOF MC Digitizer - part of trigger MC
    • EMR (Francois Drielsma)
      • MC #1033
      • Does the "extra events" from EMR affect MC trigger formation? See #1595
      • Extra EMR recon events - refactor code to remove
    • KL (Mariyan Bogomilov)
      • STANDING: MC validation, optimization, tuning, #1411
    • RealData (Yordan Karadzhov)
      • DAQ channel maps to DB (Rajaram) #1375, blocked by #994
    • Ckov (Drews/Winter/Rajaram)
    • Global Recon (Jan Greis/Celeste Pidcott)
    • ACTION: Organise discussion between AD, DR, RB, C. Hunt about how to get detector output in global system (AD)
    • Tracking (Greis)
    • PID (Pidcott)
      • ACTION: Need uncertainties from detector reconstructions. Uncertainties on track points, momenta; Uncertainties on tof time. How? Also will need datastructure modifications once we understand how to get the uncertainties
    • Monte Carlo trigger (Ryan Bayes) #1182
      • ACTION: DR restructure TOF Digi and incorporate MapCppTrigger
  • Infrastructure
    • Geometry/MC (Stefania Ricciardi/Ryan Bayes)
      • Speed improvements (Bayes)
    • MC Beam
      • ACTION: Upload script bug (Bayes)
    • GRID and Batch Production (Chris Rogers/Janusz Martyniak)
      • Try grid running again? #1489
        • Running 0.9.1 -- some jobs got cancelled due to using up memory losses, and tracker unpacking also causing failures
    • Code deployment (All)
    • Documentation
    • Data Structure
  • Online
  • AOB
    • CM41 talks
    • MAUS paper draft - developers please review and supply input where required launchpad

International Toll-Free Dial-in numbers

  • Switzerland: 0800705351
  • UK: 08004960576
  • US: 1-866-740-1260
  • Other numbers
    Access Code: 5673390

Notes

Attendance

Detector Integration

KL

Ckov

EMR

Tracker

TOF

Global

MC

Geometry

G4BL

GRID

Build system

Infrastructure

Miscellaneous

Updated by Dobbs, Adam about 9 years ago · 3 revisions