There is a doodle poll here to help choose times.
Denys Wilkinson building in Oxford Physics department
29th - Fisher room
30th - Video conference room
1st - seminar room
2nd - weekend
3rd - weekend
4th - seminar room
5th - seminar room
Aims¶Depending on whose coming, but something like:
- Some tutorial for new developers
- Work towards G4MICE tracker unit tests to space point; begin migration to MAUS
- Migrate G4MICE TOF online reconstruction code to MAUS
- Close out Simulation work flow
- Clean up of cabling
- Close out geometry work flow
Start at 10 am each day.
Had in mind something like:
|Wednesday||Installation, tour for new developers, task list and assignments|
|Thursday||Simulation, beam generation|
|Monday||CAD import and geometry; Cabling|
But it really depends which folks show up and when.