Discussion started off as a general code review/update but we ended quite focussed on getting the Minuit call to converge.
- MapCppGlobalRawTracks: creates input to track fit
- MapCppGlobalTrackReconstructor: takes input tracks and runs the track fitting algorithm
- ACTION: z-positions of detectors should come from MiceModules
- ACTION: plane() on the DetectorMap should be called z-position
- ACTION: weighted chi2 should use inverse error matrix
- ACTION: (defer) should use the existing standard way of defining tracker station, at least in interface?