RAL R1 15.00UK, 09.00Chicago¶
Phone : Readytalk- http://mice.iit.edu/phonebridge.html
- Notes of last meeting and actions:
- All outstanding actions (SF) parked until end of month.
- Update on last day's running on Wed 20th July 2016 - CMcW.
Analysis group input¶
- How much data/time do the analysis people want?
- Does 140A SSs and ~60A FC provide meaningful data?
- Is current 'twiddling' required?
- FC - SS forces (single SS)?
- measurable? _ Actions to fix?
- FC thermal performance
- What should current steps be?
- How long at each current setting? ( 1 hour?)
- Ramp rates & quenches:
- interactions between magnet systems.
- Status of fast FC data logger
- 'Standoffs' between SSx and PRY end plates - PRY/Magnet movement - CW/JT
Discussion of next steps¶
Plan for Monday 18th July
Updated by Whyte, Colin over 6 years ago · 2 revisions