Style for plots¶
Please use the template outlined here
Plots should include a text box inside the image axes stating
- Either MICE preliminary for pre-publication plots or MICE for published plots in large font
- [simulation] for simulated data in small font
- ISIS Cycle xxxx/yy listing the ISIS cycle for real data in small font
- Run xxxxx, MAUS vx.y.z OR Run xxxxx-yyyyy, MAUS vx.y.z if the data pertains to a particular run or set of runs in small font
- Large font should be about 50 % bigger than small font and not italic.
- The text box should not have a border.
- Axis labels should be clear and separated from the title
- Legend should not overlap (hide) data
- Legend border should be aligned with axis frame and the legend should be within the plot axes
- Font sizes should be large enough to see from the back of a lecture theatre or the low resolution LED TVs which seem to be fashionable nowadays
Updated by Rogers, Chris over 4 years ago · 8 revisions