Thursday 23 Febuary at 15.00 GMT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- analysis of existing data (short Presentations -- none today)
- General issues
- Beamline questions and requirements beamline-questions.ppt (Alain Blondel)
- Follow up on MICE simulations Blackmore_23Feb12.pptx (Victoria Blackmore)
- Step IV
- Step IV run plan pavel-run-plan-stepIV-MPB.pdf (Snopok et al)
- Standing items
- More on MICE timing? (Linda Coney or Yordan Karadhzov)
- Maus status (Chris Rogers)
- next meetings and agendas (all)
Shift plan repository¶
Link to new Shift Plan repository
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save
Updated by Blondel, Alain over 11 years ago · 7 revisions