Tuesday 22th November at 16.00 GMT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- Run plans and analysis for December 2011 run (10' Presentations)
- General run plan (Linda Coney)
- Online reconstruction set-up; all OK? (Chris Rogers and Chris Tunnell)
- online plots as function of time in pulse (Chris Heidt)
- Proposal for CKOV performance data taking (Gene Kafka/Lucien Cremaldi)
- Proposal for beam purity evaluation (Vassil Verguilov)
- pi/mu separation in using KL and TOF (Mariyan Bogomilov/Yordan Karadhzov)[see pimu_dEdx.pdf]
- other analysis projects (very brief one slide presentation on what people think they will need
- Step IV preparations (Snopok et al)
- Tracker (Long)
- Inverting polarity of Decay Solenoid (Henry)
- MICE timing (Linda)
- Date of next meeting 8 December at 15.00 GMT