Tuesday 22th November at 16.00 GMT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- Run plans and analysis for December 2011 run (10' Presentations)
- General run plan (Linda Coney)
- Online reconstruction set-up; all OK? (Chris Rogers and Chris Tunnell)
- online plots as function of time in pulse (Chris Heidt)
- Proposal for CKOV performance data taking (Gene Kafka/Lucien Cremaldi)
- Proposal for beam purity evaluation (Vassil Verguilov)
- pi/mu separation in using KL and TOF (Mariyan Bogomilov/Yordan Karadhzov)[see pimu_dEdx.pdf]
- other analysis projects (very brief one slide presentation on what people think they will need
- Date of next meeting 8 December at 15.00 GMT
present: Victoria, Tim, ChrisH, ChrisT, Drega, Ulisse, Pavel, RobF, Domizia, Linda, Yordan, HenryN, AlainB¶
Question: what would eb the decrease in rate in EMR if it were to run in the Step IV position rather than in the present (STEPI) position.
Action: Rob Fletsher will make an estimate for meeting on 8 December.
Chris Heidt time in spill: had several questions concerning where to find the information on time for triggers & trigger requests, with respect to the ISIS and beam loss timing.
Action Linda and Yordan to prepare, ChrisH to prompt them on this until satisfaction.
Run plan: pending action. Linda and Yordan to prepare 1 page sheet (before friday 25Nov, because we need to make the request to ISIS!)
KL data: nice plots by Mariyan: KL seem able to isolate a reasonably clean sample of pions with efficiency of order 10% or better. Need to quantify what fraction of pions and what fraction of muons remain after given cut (plot trajectory in eff_pi vs eff_mu vaarying cut value) -- could almost apply to Muon beam -- getting there :-)
1.would like to propose definition of beam lines as pi(mom at D1)/mu(om at D2)/mu(in MICE)
2. Alain to ask Adam Dobbs which desks of G4beamline and Turtle are available, what they do and where they are.
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name
- (e.g. attachement:mytalk.pdf )
- and save.