Thursday 19th September at 15:00 BST (GMT+1).
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- Pion contamination in Step I (Domizia/Ole)
- EMR Analysis (Ruslan)
- Quadrupole/TOF alignment study (Overton)
- G4beamline Step 1 comparisons (Soler/Bayes/Nugent)
- Tracker Update (Dobbs)
- TOF rate analysis (Durga)
- Gauging the success of Step IV (Blondel/All)
- Motivation for Step VI attachment (Rogers/All)
- Multiple scattering & energy loss models (Middleton)
- Magnetic measurements (Blackmore/Leonova)
- Dipole Field-Current Discrepancy (Nebrensky)
- Next time:
- Date of next meeting: TBD
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save