Thursday 23rd January at 15:00 GMT.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- Step I Wrapup
- EMR Analysis (Asfandiyarov/Drielsma)
- Pion contamination in Step I (Orestano)
- Elevated beam line G4BL comparisons (Nugent/Blackmore)
- Step IV.0 Preparation
- Tracker alignment status/requirements (Uchida)
- Step IV.0 beam optimisation (Leonova/Pasternak)
- Step IV.0 beam-->MAUS (Nugent)
- Step IV
- Reduced focus coil current study (Hanlet/Lagrange)
- Step IV emittance study (Santos)
- Step V vs Step VI
- Comments on timing and RF (Cobb)
- Analysis plan (Speirs)
- TOF rate analysis (Rajaram)
- Multiple scattering & energy loss models (Middleton)
- Dipole Field-Current Discrepancy (Nebrensky)
- Quadrupole/TOF alignment study (Overton)
- Magnetic measurements (Blackmore/Leonova)
- Date of next meeting: 6th February proposed
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save