Thursday 10th October Thursday 17th October at 15:00 BST (GMT+1).
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- Effect of Reduced Focus Coil current on MICE Step IV and Step VI Reduced-FC-Current-Slides.odp Reduced-FC-Current-Slides.pdf (Rogers)
- Pion contamination in Step I (Domizia/Ole)
- EMR Analysis/Run progress (Ruslan)
- G4beamline Step 1 comparisons (Soler/Bayes/Nugent)
- Tracker Update (Dobbs)
- TOF rate analysis (Durga)
- Gauging the success of Step IV (Blondel/All)
- Multiple scattering & energy loss models (Middleton)
- Dipole Field-Current Discrepancy (Nebrensky)
- Apologies, I'll be setting up the beamline as BLOC.
- Preliminary results still in eLog entry 2413
- Note that field in centre of dipole bore (long probe) is maybe 1% less than measured against pole (short probe) so not an explanation for a >5% discrepancy
- As per VB slide last time, should we be giving dipoles 5 minutes to settle at each setting? Or is 2 mins enough? (tolerable error?) This would need enforcing via Run Control...
- I've dug out and archived on the Grid our "official" field maps for QC quads and dipoles - eLog entry 2433
- Next time:
- Quadrupole/TOF alignment study (Overton)
- Magnetic measurements (Blackmore/Leonova)
- Date of next meeting: Proposed date is October 31st (NB: Clocks will have gone back in the UK at this point)
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save