PC 21st March, 2013¶
Thursday 21st March at 15:00 BST.
Dial-in information is available here where some numbers are:
After connecting, type in the MICO access code (ie. 5673390) then hit #.
- Beamline PID paper (Mariyan/Domizia)
- D1 scan (Ole)
- TOF rate analysis (Durga) tofrate_2013Mar21.pdf
- Quadrupole/TOF alignment study (Overton) MCS_meeting1.pptx
- Multiple scattering & energy loss models (Middleton)
- G4beamline Step 1 comparisons (Soler/Bayes/Nugent)
- Beamline emittance paper / Magnetic measurements (Blackmore) Extract of mapping note in progress (The full 'brain dump' version is here -- read at own risk!)
- Tracker Update (Santos)
- Next time:
- Date of next meeting Thursday, 4th April, 2013 15:00 GMT
- EMR Analysis (Ruslan)
Actions from this meeting¶
- Ole: Add G4BL to Launchpad (talk to Chris R.) and compare to existing version
- Sophie: Compare scattering sims with values in the MuScat paper, investigate what scattering theory MARS uses
- John N: Cross-check field scaling factor with measurements (Henry Nebrensky has measurements of D1 and D2, quadrupole measurement notes are here and here )
- Ed S: Speak to Ken about requirements for a "worst case" field map, then talk to Victoria about simulating one
- Victoria: Talk to Chris R about arranging an analysis launchpad repository for code snippets and results (+ wiki page for usage)
Instructions on how to upload a talk if you're a presenter.
- Click on "edit" (and concentrate!)
- Click on the open box below "files"
- Browse and enter your file name (e.g. mytalk.pdf )
- Enter the following line in the agenda box below your name (without the 'pre' tags)
- (e.g. attachment:mytalk.pdf )
- and save
Updated by Blackmore, Victoria almost 10 years ago · 11 revisions